Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just for You



I was busy today. Besides having a wonderful 3 hour lunch with a friend, I made another card, the challenge being to make a card using neutral colors plus a color that will make it '"POP". Well, I thought bright yellow would definitely make it POP! I used GKD pure luxury sweet corn for the base, a layer of black, and the focal layer in kraft. The floral images (Heartfelt Creations) were stamped with Versamark and then embossed with white. The sentiment, from GKD's  Spring Mix STV Kit, was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Finally, I added a yellow ribbon and bow. 

This card was entered into the following challenge(s):
StampTV - MIUM Challenge

No comments: