Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Ladybug Hello




Summer time bring bugs, but some of them are really cute....like the ladybug. Even though they're "bugs", you can't help but love 'em.  So I chose to use a ladybug for this CAS card.

I created the lady bug by using scalloped circles for the body and wings. The head was made by a small circle die. After assembling the little ladybug, it was popped onto the card with dimensionals. The antennae and swirl were stamped in black ink. The sentiment was stamped on white card stock in black ink and then cut out with a scalloped circle. This was then adhered to another scalloped circle, slightly larger, and on red dotted swiss paper.

Here is the list of the main products that I used to make this card:
GKD card stock in white
Red dotted swiss digital paper
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles die
Spellbinders Standard Circles die
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Thanks for stopping by to visit and I hope your day is a sunny one!


This card was entered into the following challenge(s):
The Outlawz - CAS062313


No comments: