Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Thinking of You Ivy



Hello fellow Crafters! I am working on preparing a boxed set of all occasion cards to donate to my church's fall festival which is taking place next month. This card is just one of twelve that I will be including in the set which will contain a few CAS cards as well as more intricate ones.

As you can see this particular card is a CAS one. I started out with a white card base. I die cut a blue layer with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B and a white layer with A2 Matting Basics A. These were then adhered to the base. 

I used smaller dies from the same sets to make the panels for my sentiment, which is from GKD Framed Greetings. This was then popped on with dimensionals. The ivy leaves were cut with Marianne Ivy Corner dies.

And that was it. Easy as pie!




No comments: