Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Friday, July 21, 2017

Shadow Box Cupcakes & Balloons Birthday


Hello everyone! I've been busy redoing and organizing my basement. I had a new floor put in as well as added some cabinets and shelving to organize everything that I didn't end up throwing out. One room is done and looks great. Now I need to work on the other room.  So I haven't had much time to create

But I did find time to make another shadow box birthday card, this one for my sister-in-law. I just love making these. Following are the supplies/products used in this project:

Card Stock:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Ocean Mist, Various for cupcakes, balloons and gift
Dies:  Sue Wilson Shadow Box, Shadow Box Accessories, Poppy Stamps Pinpoint Balloons, Cottage Cutz Cross Stitched Squares, Frantic Stamper Bow
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix Square Lattice
Other:  Adhesive, dimensionals
Greeting:  Computer generated

I absolutely lave making these and there are so many different accessories that could be used in the windows. I've got another one in mind that I plan to make at some point.

Hope you enjoyed this post and come back again and again. 
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this great design. What a fun birthday card with the shadow boxes.