Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I design and create handcrafted greeting cards. I like to call this passion of mine "visual poetry" ....imagery on paper. Please feel free to browse the photos of my cards and leave a comment.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Pink Poppies on Lattice


Hello everyone!  I have a friend who is in the burn unit of our trauma hospital. I made this card to send to her in hopes that she knows she is being prayed for and thought of.

Here are the supplies/materials used in this project:

Card Stock:  GKD Pure Luxury White, Innocent Pink, Grass Green
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies:  Cheery Lynn French Lattice, Memory Box Prim Poppy, Poppy Stamps Pointed Oval Frame (used the middle cut out)
Other:  adhesive, dimensional tape


Thanks for stopping by and please come again!  Until then, happy stamping!

2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful, Olga. I love the simple poppies against that lattice. Beautiful colors too. Well done!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous. The lattice cover really is an awesome background for those pretty poppies.